Have you seen a decline in your aging loved one lately? Do you have a loved one who is refusing to bathe? An older loved one who is resistant to showering or personal hygiene? Loss of weight and other issues that concern you? If so, consider in-home care. Below is one service that provides such a type of care.
If so, senior care servicesincluding home care for the elderly, respite for spouses of those suffering from Dementia or Alzheimer’s Disease and other assisted living type services in privacy of the home or facility are available through Comfort Keepers®.
What kind of services does a non-medical in-home provider perform?
- Companionship – often provided for clients suffering from memory impairment, respite includes taking place of spouse who needs to leave home
- Meal preparation
- Transportation to doctor appointments, grocery shopping, to adult daycare, other commitments
- Light housekeeping and Laundry
- In-home safety technology – Personal Emergency Alert/medical alarm for when a loved one cannot dial a phone after fall or in an emergency
- Personal care such as help showering, bathing, incontinence and toileting.